My leadership coaching philosophy …
- Changing unproductive behavior is the key to improving performance and increasing influence.
- It’s possible to have a workplace with minimal stress and conflict, but maximum fun and productivity.
- It takes intentional trust building to form high performing teams.
- People want to be influenced, not managed.
- Leaders create space to think so they get results.
- Creating space is the best predictor of future success.
- Change is hard, and if you’re not willing to change, we can’t coach you to the results you want.
- Coaching is about your growth, not us bragging about our success.
- You shouldn’t have to pay for coaching unless you get real results.